Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find your answer here? Contact us for more help.
RoboCo is a wholesome, in-development sandbox game about designing and building robots to serve the needs of squishy, hapless humans in the world of tomorrow. The game will feature a robust and intuitive robot-building toolkit, alongside challenge levels that require players to complete whimsical objectives like delivering a sandwich, preparing a romantic dinner, and showing off your robot dance moves.
At launch, RoboCo will be a single-player experience – though we’d love to keep adding community-building features if the game is successful!
RoboCo is developed by Filament Games, specifically the fine folks listed here:
- Kenny Green – Producer
- Luke Jayapalan – Lead Game Designer
- Joe Horan – UX/UI and Challenge Designer
- Alan Martin – Challenge Designer
- Carter Williams – Game Engineer
- Nick Curto – Game Engineer
- Luis Garcia Remes – Game Engineer
- Demetri Sofides – 3D Artist
- Josh Bartels – Audio and Video Director
- Austin Smythe – QA Lead
- Georgia Adkins – QA Analyst
- Brian Czech – QA Analyst